To All of Our Furry Friends and their Humans:
We wanted to personally reach out to you and provide an update on the actions that Airedale Antics is taking to protect the health and safety of our customers, employees, and neighbors as it relates to COVID 19- AKA Coronavirus. Know that we consider ourselves an “essential” business – meaning that we work to ensure access to the food and products needed to care for our companion animals. We will stay open, but work within the guidelines of the government recommendations as much as possible.
We believe the best approach is to follow the guidance and advice of the medical experts so we are following the CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of viruses. We are doing the following things:
- provide hand sanitizer in the store for our customers
- step up our frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our merchandising areas, paying special attention to high contact surfaces like freezer/refrigerators, counters, restrooms, door handles, and payment terminals.
- Employees will increase the frequency of their handwashing throughout the shift, and any employees experiencing flu-like symptoms will not be permitted to work.
- Employees will wear gloves when checking you out and handling your merchandise and forms of payment.
- We are offering CURB SIDE service – call us with your order, pay via phone and we will bring it to your vehicle.
- Our groomers are available to trim your pet’s nails if needed – just call to find out when they will be in the shop -no appointment necessary. Cost is $10
Let us take this moment to thank you for your patronage and for choosing to purchase products from our store. We know that you have a lot of choices of where to spend those dollars, especially in this day of online merchants. We appreciate and are thankful that you have chosen to continue to support us. You have our word that we will continue to work hard and do our best to earn your trust and your business by providing you with the best products available with an outstanding shop-local neighborhood environment.
Thank you for your ongoing support and Stay Safe!
Tony, Sheri, Graciebear, Teddybear, Mau
The Staff at Airedale Antics
Keeping Your Pets Safe …
Did you know what certain things — food, liquids, and essentials oils — may be harmful to your pet?? Here are some things to be aware of to keep your companion animals safe.
** Please click on the images to see a larger, printable view. **